SUMMER DAY CAMP
19 Oak Avenue, Pequannock, NJ 07440 973-633-9007
2022 Pequannock Summer Camp Registration is currently closed
Summer Camp operation hours are 7:00AM - 6:30PM Monday - Friday and begins the first Monday after Pequannock Public Schools close for summer. Camp is offered to children entering grades K-8. Children may participate in activities such as swimming, arts & crafts, computers, sports, gameroom, field trips, special events and more! Our camp is state certified and meets all requirements as listed in the Youth Safety Act as well as a NJ state licensed facility.
2022 Summer Camp Plan
Our plan is to open camp the week of June 27, 2022 through August 31, 2022. That is 9 weeks of camp and 3 Vacation Club days.
We intend to offer field trips such as Monster Golf, Bowling, Ice Skating, Laser Tag, Turtleback Zoo, Frog Falls and Mountain Creek. We won’t know for sure what trips we will be able to offer until NJ Youth camp guidelines are shared with us. As always there is no additional charge for trips. We will not be offering add on trips just the included trips.
We intend to offer swimming at PV Park at least 3 days a week.
As of right now we will base our maximum amount of children permitted off the current guidelines which is 15 children per group with a max of 30 children in combined areas. Our camp capacity is 150 per week.
- If your family is contracted with the state for financial assistance you must still make the initial $100 deposit to reserve your weeks. Once your contract is updated to include camp we will reach out about your copay, a refund or any additional scholarships you may need to apply for.
- In order for us to best keep track of registration we will only be offering online. You must register online no walk in registrations will be accepted at this time. If you have any issues with this please contact Danielle Altman at Daltman@bgcnwnj.org
|computers in the tech lab||off-site swimming|
|arts & crafts||athletic games|
|game room||themed weeks|
|outdoor recreation in a secured area when weather permits||field trips*|
*TENTATIVE FIELD TRIPS:Trip locations/dates are still being determined please do not select a week solely for a trip as it could change at any time and we may not have room to change weeks. Our hope is to offer trips broken down by appropriate age groups to Turtleback Zoo, Mountain Creek, Frog Falls, Monster Golf, Ice Vault, Bowling, Laser Tag and SkyZone.
|WEEK||FIELD TRIPS KDG-4TH GRADES||FIELD TRIP 5TH-8TH GRADES|
|Week 1 (June 27-July 1)||No trip||No trip|
|Week 2 (July 5 - July 8)||No trip||No trip|
|Week 3 (July 11- July15)||Turtleback Zoo||Ice Vault|
|Week 4 (July 18-July 22)||Monster Golf||Monster Golf|
|Week 5 (July 25-July 29)||Frog Falls||Mountain Creek|
|Week 6 (August 1 -August 5)||Bowling||Bowling|
|Week 7 (August 8-August 12)||Skyzone 2ND-8TH||Laser One|
|Week 8 (August 15-August 19)||No Trip||No Trip|
|Week 9 (August 22-August 26)||No Trip||No Trip|
|August 29, 30 and 31||No trip||No Trip|
|SUMMER CAMP RATES||RATE||DEADLINE|
|EARLY BIRD RATE||$235/WEEK||MARCH 11TH|
|REGULAR RATE||$245/WEEK||MAY 20TH|
|LATE RATE||$260/WEEK||SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY|
2022 Summer Camp Rate Breakdown:
- Early Bird Rate $235 per week - Register January 24, 2022- March 11, 2022
- Secure your child's spot until February 25th at our Early Bird Rate with $100 deposit at time of registration (please make sure to select your camp weeks)
- 25% of your camp balance is due by March 11th (minus $100 deposit)
- 50% of your camp balance is due by April 22nd (no refunds will be issued after April 22nd for changes or week removals)
- Final 25% of your camp balance is due by May 20th
- Regular Camp Rate $245 per week - Register March 12, 2022- May 20, 2022
- 75% of balance due if registering by April 22nd
- Final 25% (or 100% if registering after April 22nd) of your camp balance is due by May 20th
- Late Camp Rate $260 per week register after May 20, 2022 (if space available)
- If registering weekly you must pay the Thursday prior to the week starting camp
- Vacation Club Rate $50 per day 8/29, 8/30 and 8/31 max number of children 50 per day
Click the link below to register online.