SUMMER DAY CAMP
19 Oak Avenue, Pequannock, NJ 07440 973-633-9007
2023 Pequannock Summer Camp Registration will open January 30th
Summer Camp operation hours are 7:00AM - 6:30PM Monday - Friday and begins the first Monday after Pequannock Public Schools close for summer. Camp is offered to children entering grades K-8. Children may participate in activities such as swimming, arts & crafts, computers, sports, gameroom, field trips, special events and more! Our camp is state certified and meets all requirements as listed in the Youth Safety Act as well as a NJ state licensed facility.
2023 Summer Camp Plan
Our plan is to open camp the week of June 26, 2023 through August 25, 2023.
We intend to offer field trips such as Monster Golf, Bowling, Ice Skating, Laser Tag, Turtleback Zoo, Frog Falls and Mountain Creek. As always there is no additional charge for trips. Trips are not guaranteed and refunds will not be offered if a trip is cancelled for any reason.
We intend to offer swimming at PV Park at least 3 days a week.
Our camp capacity is 155 per week. Our camper to counselor ratio is 1:10 we also have Counselors in training who volunteer to assist in our groups.
- If your family is contracted with the state for financial assistance you must complete the state aid online registration and select your weeks in this portal there will be no fee attached. Once your contract is updated to include camp we will reach out about your copay. If you need additional assistance you may apply for our Neighbors in Hardship fund at this time.
- In order for us to best keep track of registration we will only be offering online. You must register online no walk in registrations will be accepted at this time. If you have any issues with this please contact Danielle Altman at Daltman@bgcnwnj.org
|computers in the tech lab||off-site swimming|
|arts & crafts||athletic games|
|game room||themed weeks|
|outdoor recreation in a secured area when weather permits||field trips*|
*TENTATIVE FIELD TRIPS:Trip locations/dates are still being determined please do not select a week solely for a trip as it could change at any time and we may not have room to change weeks. Our hope is to offer trips broken down by appropriate age groups to Turtleback Zoo, Mountain Creek, Frog Falls, Monster Golf, Ice Vault, Bowling, Laser Tag and SkyZone.
|WEEK||FIELD TRIPS KDG-4TH GRADES||FIELD TRIP 5TH-8TH GRADES|
|Week 1 June 26-30, 2023||No trip||No trip|
|Week 2 July 3-7, 2023 (closed 7/4)||No trip||No trip|
|Week 3 July 10-14, 2023||Turtleback Zoo||Ice Vault|
|Week 4 July 17-21, 2023||Monster Golf||Monster Golf|
|Week 5 July 24-28, 2023||Frog Falls||Mt Creek|
|Week 6 July 31-August 4, 2023||Bowling||Bowling|
|Week 7 August 7-11, 2023||Skyzone 2nd-4th||Laser One|
|Week 8 August 14-18, 2023||No Trip||No Trip|
|Week 9 August 21-25, 2023||No Trip||No Trip|
|August 28, 29, 30||No trip||No Trip|
|2023 SUMMER CAMP RATES||RATE||DEADLINE|
|EARLY BIRD RATE||$245/WEEK||MARCH 10TH|
|REGULAR RATE||$255/WEEK||MAY 19TH|
|LATE RATE||$265/WEEK||SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY|
2023 Summer Camp Rate Breakdown:
- Early Bird Rate $245 per week - Register January 30, 2023- March 10, 2023
- Secure your child's spot with a $100 deposit until February 24th at our Early Bird Rate (please make sure to select your camp weeks or your spot in each week will NOT be reserved)
- 25% of your camp balance is due by March 10th (minus $100 deposit if regsiter prior to February 24th)
- 50% of your camp balance is due by April 21st (no refunds will be issued after April 21st for changes or week removals)
- Final 25% of your camp balance is due by May 19th
- Regular Camp Rate $255 per week - Register March 11, 2023- May 19, 2023
- 75% of balance due if registering by April 21st
- Final 25% (or 100% if registering after April 21st) of your camp balance is due by May 19th
- Late Camp Rate $265 per week register after May 19, 2023 (if space available)
- If registering weekly you must pay the Thursday prior to the week starting camp
- Vacation Club Rate $50 per day 8/28, 8/29 and 8/30 max number of children 50 per day
Registration will open January 30th
2023 Summer Camp Registration Opens January 30th! Register with $100 deposit until February 24th.
If you are currently accepted under state aid financial assistance please use this online registration link!